RUCK AND ROLL!
The Honda Ruckus doesn’t look like anything else on two wheels because it’s not like anything else on two wheels. A mashup between a scooter, a skateboard, and mini motorcycle, it’s the perfect example of riding your own ride. Plus, it’s a legendary platform for customizing. Tough, minimal, proven, it’s a great way to get around. Because it’s so small and light, it’s a joy to ride in congested urban settings or on places like a college campus. And once you get to where you’re going, its small size lets you park it just about anywhere. The dependable liquid-cooled engine offers awesome fuel efficiency, and with plenty of underseat storage it’s practical too. Two stealthy color choices this year keep it fresh. Once you’ve landed on planet Ruckus, there’s no going back!
- ELECTRIC START: Turn the key, press the button and go. Getting started on the Ruckus is that simple. An electric choke makes getting started in cold weather a snap, too.
- UNDERSEAT STORAGE: One of the big design elements on the Ruckus is its generous underseat storage area. Skateboard? Backpack? Gym bag? Go ahead—take it with you when you Ruck out.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: One-speed automatic transmission means no shifting ever—not even into park or neutral.
- FAT TIRES: The Ruckus is built to be rugged, and its fat tires play a big part. They can handle bad pavement, help give you a smoother ride, and just plain look right on a bike like this too.
- LIQUID-COOLED ENGINE: The Ruckus has a liquid-cooled engine that offers exactly what you'd expect from a Honda: power, reliability and great fuel efficiency.
- A STYLE ALL ITS OWN: What you see is what you get. With its minimal bodywork and rugged overall style, nothing on two wheels (or four) looks like a Ruckus.
- DUAL HEADLIGHTS: Sure, the dual headlights on the Ruckus look cool, but they also provide plenty of illumination and conspicuity when you’re out on the street. And like the rest of the Ruckus, they’re not hidden by any bodywork or plastic.
Front / Rear - Cable-actuated 95 mm drum
Front - 120 / 90-10
Rear - 130 / 90-10
Curb - 194 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
Automatic V-Matic belt drive
Four-stroke, SOHC, two valves per cylinder
Bore x Stroke
37.8 x 44 mm
18 mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
114 mpg - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Front - Telescopic fork
Front travel - 1.9 in.
Rear - Single shock
Rear travel - 2.6 in.
One Year, transferable, unlimited-mileage limited