THE BEST ON THE JOB OR AT HOME
The Scag® SFC-21 Finish-Cut Walk-Behind mower is the compact machine you’ve always wanted—packing big productivity and versatility into a 21” wide platform. On the job or at home, the SFC-21 delivers a professional quality-of-cut that leaves behind a beautiful lawn, each and every time. Capable of 3-in-1 versatility (mulching, bagging and optional side discharging), it helps you tackle whatever challenges come your way with top-notch results.
- EASY HEIGHT-OF-CUT ADJUSTMENT - FINE-TUNED AND SIMPLE: Easy height-of-cut adjustment allows for cutting heights from 1.5” to 4.5” in .5” increments.
- SCAG LEVEL QUALITY-OF-CUT - PERFORMANCE FOR THE LONG HAUL: Strong, stamped steel deck ensures years of worry-free performance and a consistent cut.
- GET MORE DONE WITH ONE MACHINE - DESIGNED FOR VERSATILITY: Capable of 3-in-1 versatility, giving you the ability to mulch, bag or side-discharge. Mulching and bagging attachments come standard; side-discharge accessory is available.
- BUILT TO LAST - DEPENDABLE, WORRY-FREE PRODUCTIVITY: Heavy-duty construction ensures years of dependable service and worry-free productivity.
- STAY SAFE & EFFICIENT - SAFETY MEASURES THAT KEEP YOU WORKING: Blade brake clutch allows the operator to disengage the cutter blades without shutting off the machine.
- POWERFUL TRANSMISSION & ENGINE COMBO - MAXIMUM POWER FOR TOUGH CUTS: Powerful and efficient Kohler® Command PRO® CV173 (5hp) or CV224 (7hp) engine delivers ample power, along with exceptional efficiency and dependable performance in the toughest of cutting conditions. Proven, maintenance-free GT MG 512 transmission delivers dependable 3-speed drive power.
- STAY IN PRIME CONDITION - REPLACEABLE SIDE WEAR PROTECTION: Protecting both landscaping and the integrity of the cutter deck’s edge, these replaceable pads attach to the side of the mower and help minimize wear and tear between the environment you’re working in and your machine.
SCAG Power Equipment
SFC-21 21 in. Kohler CV173
Handle actuated operator presence system
GT MG 512 transmission, 3-speed
Transmission Output Shaft - 0.50 in. diameter
Governor - Mechanical governor with variable control set at 3,300 rpm, idle set at 1,500 rpm
Forward - Up to 4.25 mph
Front - 9 x 2.25
Drive - 10.5 x 3
Kohler® Command PRO®
4 cycle gas, OHV, vertical shaft
Single, One with cast-iron cylinder bore
5 hp @ 3,300 rpm
Quad-Clean™ four-stage, cyclonic air filter
Easy-Pull™ recoil start
Oil Pump Group - Steel oil pump; Full pressure with spin-on oil filter
0.37 gal. (1.4 l) plastic tank
Low Operating Position - 63 in.
High Operating Position - 68.5 in.
Storage Position - 41 in.
Low Operating Position - 32.75 in.
High Operating Position - 43.5 in.
Storage Position - 22 in.
With bagger - 137 lb.
Without bagger - 132 lb.
Mowing Height Adjustments
1.5 - 4.5 in. in 0.5 in. increments
True - 21 in. (53.34 cm)
Variable drive control bar and 3-speed selector lever on handlebar
14 ga. deck with 14 ga. replaceable guards for strength and longevity
Deep draw stamped
Deck type - High-vacuum, high-capacity design
Thickness - 14 ga.
Cutter - 0.1345 in. thick, milled edge, wear resistant
Engagement - Blade control bar controlled Blade Brake Clutch (BBC). Connected to cutter blade.
Blade Brake Clutch
Rear-discharge. Extra wide discharge opening
Handle Bars - 1 in. diameter, thick wall tubing, 3-position adjustable
Fabric Grass Catcher - 2.74 cu. ft. (2.2 bushels)